USCG documentation number renewal process

Matthew Davidson

Aug 12, 2017, 7:14:39 PM8/12/17
to Passport Owners
I need some help with renewing our USCG vessel documentation number.

Our P40 WILDFLOWER was documented at one time by Todd Eversole when he owned her. Then she had the accidental fire whet she was deemed a total loss by Markel America insurance. From here she was listed with a broker on behalf of Markel and sold to lowest bidder who provided me with a bill of sale between the broker and the buyer Tom Reidinger. Tom put an Alaska 3 year registration sticker scheduled to expore 2017 but provided no title of ownership documentation. We transferred ownership to Washington state in our name and have a proper Washington state registration and title of ownership.

When I contacted Vessel Documentation, ther required copies of unbroken ownership records. I contacted state of Alaska for records of ownership and was told they do not provide titles of ownership for vessels and have no record of WILDFLOWER HIN in their database.

This has been a mess to retrace. Any suggestions on how we can get redocumented with SUCH?

Matthew SV WILDFLOWER

Michael Moradzadeh

Aug 12, 2017, 7:24:36 PM8/12/17
to Matthew Davidson, Passport Owners
Todd should be able to help with some of the broken chain....

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to PassportOwners@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply: