Polars for a Passport 41 with tall mast

Ross Hoag

Sep 29, 2016, 2:31:27 AM9/29/16
to Passport Owners
Has anyone put together a set of Polars, or know if a set exists, for a Passport 41 with the tall mast option? I searched but could not find much on the site. I have the ability to cobble them together over time but it would be nice to have a reference to compare to. Any help would be much appreciated!

ddockrat

Sep 29, 2016, 5:29:38 AM9/29/16
to Ross Hoag, Passport Owners
US Sailing in Rhode Island has a performance package for the P40. They may also have one for the P41

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2016, at 2:31 AM, Ross Hoag <ross...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone put together a set of Polars, or know if a set exists, for a Passport 41 with the tall mast option? I searched but could not find much on the site. I have the ability to cobble them together over time but it would be nice to have a reference to compare to. Any help would be much appreciated!

Passport Owners Association http://passportyachts.org
To post to the group, use "reply all" or send email to Passpor...@googlegroups.com
To reply to just the author, just use "reply:

Ross Hoag

Sep 29, 2016, 9:42:30 AM9/29/16
to Passport Owners, ross...@gmail.com
Thanks, I will contact them and see what they have to offer.