Re: [Passport] Digest for PassportOwners@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Harvey J. Karten

Mar 1, 2015, 12:52:34 PM3/1/15
to <PassportOwners@googlegroups.com>
Suggest that you use either bronze or titanium for new backing plate in bulwark. No rust problems.
Harvey

Harvey J. Karten
hjka...@ucsd.edu
TOGNews & Birdbrains
UCSD
Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 1, 2015, at 8:29 AM, <Passpor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> was just poured in to fill the void before the caprail was installed. It had dried, shrunk an

Jeff and Jane Woodward

Mar 1, 2015, 9:40:47 PM3/1/15
to Harvey J. Karten, Passport List
Great idea Harvey, but I'm in Mexico so I have to use what is locally available unless I am willing to wait for materials to be shipped into the country and clear customs.  That could take weeks or months.  I think 304 stainless steel will outlive me.  The original mild steel lasted 29 years.

Thanks,

Jeff