NAPHN 16 Conference is announced: NYC, June 13 & 14

Hayden Robinson

Nov 26, 2015, 2:47:36 PM11/26/15
to Passive...@googlegroups.com

A great way to learn about the latest:

http://naphnetwork.org/2016-naphn-conference-is-announced/

Hayden Robinson Zertifizierter Passivhausdesigner

hayden robinson architect

206.691.3445

phME is so excited!- we are considering renting a bus to encourage Mainers to join in the fun!

All,

Just want to be sure you are aware that NAPHN put up a posting formally (if in a low-key way) announcing the 2016 conference.

Information regarding sponsorship, programming, awards, etc.... to be developed.....  We'll be convening a committee to organize.  Stay tuned.

Appreciate it if you all can announce to your networks, social media outlets, newsletters etc...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

- Ken

PS - We'll be getting NAPHN news and articles updated on the website shortly too - with new members and logos and news.  Lots going on. Time to catch up!

PPS - And if you haven't seen it, be sure to check out the new report Passive NYC.

--

Ken Levenson, AIA, CPHD

475 High Performance Building Supply - Read the blog.

334 Douglass Street, Brooklyn, NY  11217
p: 800-995-6329x101 c: 917-837-8487