Integrated Project Delivery Training

Adam

Jul 5, 2017, 9:02:48 AM7/5/17
to Passive House Northwest
Folks,

I have recently created a three day training for Delivery of High Performance Buildings at Market rate using integrated project delivery.  What the training does is get a group of folks on the same page using the terminology, training and the same tools, then they invited to become a member of IPD.Community which is a no cost online open source networked learning platform to hone skills, create, use and simplify tools and systems and share best practices in what I envision as an international networked community of practice.

i am trying to figure out if there is enough interest in the Portland or Seattle area to warrant a training in January of 2018.

Here is a link to a video about the class coming up in Toronto in September, it somewhat explains what we are trying to do.

Please if you guys don't mind let me know if:
  1. You guys think it would be of interest to you and your colleagues?
  2. Where the best location to hold this would be (Portland? Seattle?)
1/3 of the proceeds will go to PHnw.

thank you. @