Selling PassiveHouseCentral.US

Linda Whaley

Apr 6, 2017, 2:04:30 AM4/6/17
to passive...@googlegroups.com
Hi All.  Linda Whaley here.  I have a set of Passive House websites that I put together when I first became a CPHC under an umbrella website called PassiveHouseCentral.us.  I got busy with other PH work and they were not updated for many years.  Now I have had to step away from PH work due to health reasons and would like to pass this along to someone who would like to take it over, breathe new life into it, and educate folks on the wonderful construction practice that is Passive House.

PassiveHouseCentral.us is a series of websites that are linked together.  The idea being that someone might be looking for one aspect of Passive House, such as PassiveHouseProject.us, PassiveHouseResidential.us, PassiveHouseCommercial.us, PassiveHouseScience.us, PassiveHouseResources.us, PassiveHouseBlogs.us, PassiveHousePros.us, PassiveHousePlanning.us, PassiveHouseDetails.us, or PassiveHouseProducts.us.  Each of these topic areas are not only their own website, but are linked to each other on PassiveHouseCentral.us.

Currently I am facing getting a new server for these websites by May and am thinking I would shutter them rather than continue them.  I am hoping that someone might want to take them as a bundle.

If you are interested, please let me know:  lindawhaley@passivehousecentral.us

Thank you!

Linda

--
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau