(somewhat random) Keying for Passive door locks

Mike Meyer

Jul 6, 2016, 12:04:42 PM7/6/16
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
This is somewhat off topic, but maybe someone has some suggestions.

My house (Wallingford Passive House) has a Unilux front door that has a Wilka cylinder lock.  Does anyone know of a locksmith that can duplicate the key?   The key is similar to a Yale "Y" key -- just similar enough that Bulger Lock and Safe in Seattle essentially made a Y key -- but dissimilar enough that the key doesn't work.

So, I'm looking for a locksmith that has access to the WIlka key blanks, or a place to just buy the blanks myself.

Thanks, --mike

--
Mike Meyer, Seattle WA
206.289.0173