Completed Passive House Home Tour, Sunday May 15th...

mrkozz

May 11, 2016, 12:54:07 PM5/11/16
to Passive House Northwest
Hey Everyone,
   We are having a little get together to celebrate the completion of our first Passive House project!
   Hope to see you THIS Sunday!

WHERE;
6215 NE 17th Avenue, 97211

EVENT;
OPEN HOUSE for everybody;
Sunday May 15th, 2016
1p-4p
We will have an open house for everyone to visit before the home before it hits the market next week.
We will be on hand to answer any and all questions, and show off the home's unique and amazing features!
Some light refreshments will be provided.
Tell all your architect and energy nerd friends to come check it out!

Let us know if you would like a private tour, or if you want to know when the real estate tours will be.  The home goes on the market May 20th
Thanks!
Scott Kosmecki

Dylan Lamar

May 11, 2016, 1:44:42 PM5/11/16