Let's support Gov. Brown's EO with evidence that deep efficiency is cost effective!

Zack Semke

Nov 17, 2017, 3:52:59 PM11/17/17
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
Here's a nice rundown of the Governor's Executive Order, from NRDC:
We at PHnw will be looking for ways to plug in to these exciting developments and will keep you updated. Let's tell our stories of cost-effective Passive House projects.

Zack

Adam Cohen

Nov 17, 2017, 3:58:51 PM11/17/17
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
you guys rock!  We are a coal state that just elected a pro coal democrat 😵😵

at least we dodges the Trumpian climate denial Repube!

so happy to be moving to Canada in January!

Adam Cohen
Certified Passivhaus Consultant - North America and Europe
Registered Architect NZ, VA, MD, VT, NH & CO, NCARB, LEED AP, NAHB Green Professional

If you would like to schedule an appointment with me please use this link to my Calendar

My Upcoming Presentations:
My Upcoming Classes:
If you are interested in presentations or classes, please contact me for schedule openings.

EMAIL POLICY

In an effort to increase productivity, I answer email as follows:

Monday - Friday
  • a maximum of 1 hour in the AM (Before 10 AM EST)
  • no business email on Sat or Sun
YOU TUBE Channel, Passivhaus for Everyone, short 1-2 min illustrated explanatory videos

Commercial Passivhaus Consulting: http://passivscience.com/
Factory Built Passivhaus Component information: www.BuildSMARTna.com
High Performance Mechanical Engineering: http://www.staenglengineering.com//
High Performance Design: http://quantum-architects.com/