fw: RE: From Japan to Moldova

email

Apr 29, 2015, 9:17:12 PM4/29/15
to Passive...@googlegroups.com

Dan,

Even the Swedes (IG Passivhus Sverige), whom you hold up as a role model, have joined the hundreds, from Japan to Moldova, and across the U.S. and Canada, asking PHIUS to stop calling its program Passive House.

If PHIUS wants to be the best standard in the world, it should do it by being the best, not by appropriating the name of the Passive House standard.

All due respect - I know and appreciate that you are a genuine believer and have put a ton of selfless work into PHIUS.

Yours,

Hayden