Our Passive House is on the market!

1 view

mrkozz

May 28, 2016, 12:34:12 PM5/28/16
to Passive House Northwest
If you or anyone you know is in the market for a very lovely Passive House, we just hit the market with our first.

A very artfully designed home in Ne Portland that is exploring what a "New NW Modern" home can look like.
Of course it will be Passive House!!

Foam-free assemblies, FSC and reclaimed wood finishes and lots more green features in this addition/remodel.
Check it out!

Passive House folks get personalized tours for the next couple weeks while we still own the property.
just let me know if you want to come check it out!

Have a great weekend!
Scott

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6215-NE-17th-Ave_Portland_OR_97211_M17283-17026

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Auto Generated Inline Image 3
Auto Generated Inline Image 4

Rob Hawthorne

May 29, 2016, 1:10:21 AM5/29/16
to Passive House Northwest
I checked it out today and it's beautiful, Scott. Congrats!

"S. Mizée"

May 29, 2016, 10:35:43 AM5/29/16
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to you and your team on all the hard work Scott! I'd like to come by and see the finished product sometime.

_______________________
Sent via mobile
miz...@gmail.com

Scott Mizée, Associate AIA, LEED AP
Architectural Designer
503.223.5253 | Portland Office

SOLARC ARCHITECTURE, INC.

80 SE Madison Street, Suite 120, Portland, OR 97214
480 Charnelton Street, Suite  4, Eugene, OR 97401

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1><Auto Generated Inline Image 2><Auto Generated Inline Image 3><Auto Generated Inline Image 4>

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1>
<Auto Generated Inline Image 2>
<Auto Generated Inline Image 3>
<Auto Generated Inline Image 4>

Joshua Alexander Jewett

Jun 15, 2016, 7:58:02 PM6/15/16
to Passive House Northwest
Hey Scott!,

Congratulations! Thanks again for talking at the open house. The house is beautiful!

Who did you say your patio doors are by? Trying to find a good set.

All my best,

Joshua Jewett

Misterkozz

Jun 16, 2016, 1:28:20 AM6/16/16
to Passive...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joshua
   Glad you liked them!
They come from HH Windows in Seattle;
Hannes is the owner;

Best of luck!  Thanks again for coming and checking out the project!
Yours,
Scott Kosmecki, M.Arch., CPHC
Hinge Build Group, LLC