Invitation to Palo Alto for Building Carbon Zero California

Bronwyn Barry

Oct 23, 2015, 7:46:43 PM10/23/15
to Passive House Northwest
Dear Fellow Passivists,

If you missed NAPHN15 in Vancouver, here's a great opportunity to hear IPCC's Dr. Diana Ürge-Vorsatz present on the tremendous potential for buildings to mitigate our climate change problems. (She does not include any slides of Polar Bears stranded on ice floes!)  Remember that all PHnw members receive the same member-pricing as PHCA members because of our shared ownership of the NAPHN: $90.00 (Barganza!)  All conference attendees also receive a free ticket for our first ever PedalHaus Tour. It's a great way to participate in International Passive House Days.

Here's the latest Press Release from our event partners at the City of Palo Alto: http://www.cityofpaloalto.org/gov/depts/utl/news/details.asp?NewsID=3360&TargetID=310

Hope to see some of you here.

Cheers,
Bronwyn

PS.  Weather is still awesome here in Cali. :)