Become a PHIUS Certified Builder! Portland Training

Zachary Semke

Jan 4, 2016, 1:17:31 PM1/4/16
to passive...@googlegroups.com
Hello and Happy New Year, fellow Passive House Northwesterners!

I'm writing about a PHIUS Certified Builder training in Portland that is fast-approaching. The four-day training comes in two 2-day chunks to help make it easier for busy NW builders to participate. Here are the details:

Friday and Saturday, February 5 and 6, 8:30-5:30 pm
Thursday and Friday, February 11 and 12, 8:30-5:30 pm
at Glasswood Commercial Passive House Retrofit (aka Xico Upstairs)
3715 SE Division Street
Portland, Oregon
Instructors: Adam Cohen and Dan Whitmore

We hope you, or a builder you know, will join us. H&H will have a big contingent attending and look forward to learning shoulder-to-shoulder with our colleagues from across the region.

ZACK SEMKE | CHIEF EVANGELIST | O: (206) 201-0734 | C: (206) 446-8349