Lloyd Alter Returning to the 2017 PHnw Conference!

Albert Rooks

Mar 16, 2017, 9:47:38 AM3/16/17
to Passive House NW GG

Lloyd Alter at the 2017 PHnw Conference

Olympia, WA
Thu-Fri, April 6-7

Early Registration Deadline: Mon, March 20.

Thursday Dinner Reception with Lloyd Alter!

Lloyd Alter is design editor of TreeHugger. He has been an architect, developer, inventor and prefab promoter. In the course of his work developing small residential units and prefabs, Lloyd became convinced that we just use too much of everything- too much space, too much land, too much food, too much fuel, too much money, and that the key to sustainability is to simply use less. And, the key to happily using less is to design things better.  Don't miss this opportunity to hear Lloyd speak on environmental and political storms!

Early bird rates end Monday, March 20th, so register now!

This email was sent to trea...@phnw.org by in...@phnw.org
Passive House Northwest 120 State Ave. NE, #303, Olympia, Washington 98501, United States

mrkozz

Mar 17, 2017, 12:42:29 PM3/17/17
to Passive House Northwest, passive...@googlegroups.com
This is GREAT!   I've seen Lloyd speak before at other events and he is really engaging and enthusiastic speaker.

Thanks for the update.
See you there!