Need: DevOps Expert - Herndon, VA

Naresh IT

Jun 10, 2015, 3:47:02 PM6/10/15
to dna...@idexcel.com
PLEASE RESPOND TO DNA...@IDEXCEL.COM

Dear Friends,

   Hope you’re doing well. This is Naresh from Idexcel we have below position Open with our Direct client. Please respond us your interest with updated resume.

Position: DevOps Expert
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long Term

Required:
  • Strong DevOps expert with excellent communications skills
  • Worked on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools (Jenkins, Sonatype Nexus, Selenium, GitHub, SonarQube, Puppet/Chef)
  • Strong automation and hands-on experienced individual
  • Minimum of 10 years IT experience
  • Worked extensively on Jenkins
  • Solid experience with developing build tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, python, ruby
  • Java, PL/SQL Development and Jenkins Integration experience is desired.
  • Experience with Cloud design principles and implementation (Public Cloud/AWS and Private Cloud/VMWare)

Thanking you

Naresh D

Idexcel Inc.

Work: 703-230-2679 |  Fax: 703-880-7584

email: dna...@idexcel.com

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170