Need: ETL Developer - VA

Naresh IT

Sep 4, 2014, 11:18:51 AM9/4/14
to Duvalla Naresh

PLEASE RESPOND TO:DUVALLA...@ANTRAINC.COM

Hi Friends........

This is Naresh from Antra Inc. Please find the below job requirement.

ETL Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
2 Year Contract

******Strong ETL Development experience and Fair Isaac/FICO Blaze Advisor or some sort of Blaze Rules Engine experience.  This will come from banks or mortgage companies dealing with credit cards and financing*******

Our client is building new agile teams to modernize their Credit Card marketing infrastructure, replacing outdated credit card originations and customer management systems.  This team will analyze, develop, test and deploy web services and batch applications. We are looking for individuals to learn and design through experimentation and the ability to integrate new technologies and tools into their  systems and process.  5+ years cumulative software engineering experience required, 10+ years preferred

Required Skills:

  • 5+ years cumulative software engineering experience required, 10+ years preferred
  • Talend, Ab Initio or Java Spring Batch
  • Previous experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
  • Fair Isaac / FICO Blaze Advisor
  • Web Services (REST or SOAP)
  • UNIX Shell scripting
  • Oracle and DB2
  • Web Logic
  • Batch application
  • Big Data:  Hadoop, HDFS / Cloudera (Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume) or Map Reduce or MongoDB
  • Excellent communication skills

Plus:
Stream processing (Storm, Spark streaming)
Python
Splunk
Teradata
Test automation tools (preferably HP QC, QTP, and/or Ruby/Cucumber/Selenium

With Regards

Duvalla Naresh
Phone: 703.994.4545 Ext : 2057 | Direct Line : 703.595.2976 | Fax: 703.373.2975
e-mail: Duvalla...@antrainc.com | website: www.antrainc.com