Need: : Netezza Developer - Herndon, VA

Naresh IT

Jun 22, 2015, 4:25:26 PM6/22/15
to dna...@idexcel.com
PLEASE REPOND TO: DNA...@IDEXCEL.COM

Dear Friends.......

   Hope you’re doing well. This is Naresh from Idexcel we have below position Open with our client. Please respond us your interest with updated resume.

Job Title: Netezza Developer
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long Term
Face to Face Followed after Telephone Interview

Job Description:
  • Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in construction/development of large scale ETL/Data applications and
  • Hands on experience with Netezza in the following areas are preferred. NZSQL, NZPLSQL, NZLOAD. Netezza Query Plan and Query tuning.
  • Should have the ability to collaborate and influence junior developers to ensure timely and effective completion of project tasks
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills:
  1. Must have strong experience on Netezza ELT design and architecture.
  2. Strong programming experience with SQL and Oracle databases and Unix scripting
  3. Experience in working Agile/Scrum environment.

Thanking you

 Naresh D

Idexcel Inc.

Work: 703-230-2679 |  Fax: 703-880-7584

email: dna...@idexcel.com

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170