Need: DevOps Expert - Herndon, VA

Naresh IT

Aug 17, 2015, 3:41:31 PM8/17/15
to dna...@idexcel.com
PLEASE RESPOND TO: DNA...@IDEXCEL.COM

Hi Friends....
Hope you are doing great!!!
We have a requirement for  DevOps Expert for one of our clients.Please share word formatted resume with contact details.

Job Title: DevOps Expert
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long Term

Job Description:
  • Strong DevOps expert with excellent communications skills
  • Worked on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools
  • Strong automation and hands-on experienced individual
  • Minimum of 10 years IT experience
  • Worked extensively on Jenkins
  • Solid experience with developing build tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, python, ruby
  • Java, PL/SQL Development and Jenkins Integration experience is desired.

Required Skills:
  • Experience with Cloud design principles and implementation (Public Cloud/AWS and Private Cloud/VMWare)
  • (Jenkins, Sonatype Nexus, Selenium, GitHub, SonarQube, Puppet/Chef)

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh | Lead Sr. IT Recruiter

IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 11, Herndon, VA-20170.

Direct: 703.230.2679 | Fax: 703.880.7584

Email: dna...@idexcel.com| www.idexcel.com