Mobile Web Developer (Must Be local) // 6 months // San Francisco, CA

Harry Wilson

Sep 28, 2015, 12:03:29 PM9/28/15
to CAT TECHNOLOGIES
Mobile Web Developer (Must Be local)
6 months
San Francisco, CA

This company takes websites and converts them to mobile friendly applications for smartphones, tablets, iPADS, etc.  many or their clients are Retail.

Responsibilities
Master the features, functionality, and best practices of the platform and web development
Work directly with our clients to create mobile versions of their desktop websites
Proactively manage multiple projects
Coordinate activities with internal Engineering and Operations teams
Actively contribute to our group knowledge base

Requirements
Mobile web development / iOS, Android,  etc. development
Excellent problem-solving skills
Well versed in HTML, CSS, and web standards
JavaScript, AJAX, and DOM scripting
Skilled at debugging web pages
Good design sensibilities and awareness of UX best practices
Strong communication skills

Nice to have
Computer Science degree or equivalent
JavaScript libraries such as jQuery or Angular
Unix command line
Git or other version control
Experience working with external clients
Object-oriented programming

Soft skills needed:
Must be able to hit the ground running
Work independently
Little supervision
Manage own work load and projects

HARRY WILSON |

IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Hackensack, NJ 07601