Re: [MS-Certifications] POSITION: SharePoint Project Manager LOCATION: Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL DURATION: 12 Months

Message has been deleted

MrLinus58 .

Nov 23, 2014, 1:12:54 PM11/23/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Harpreet Singh

Hi Harpreet,

I am Sunil, having 9+years of experience in SharePoint and working in lead roles for a long time.

Please let me know if I can be considered for the position mentioned below. Kindly note that I do not have a US H1B. Not sure if that is mandatory.

Please let me know your thoughts and I'll be happy to share my resume.

Regards,
Sunil
+91-9885575810

On Nov 12, 2014 10:34 PM, "Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Harpreet Singh" <Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello,

Hope you are doing fine!!
Please review the requirement and if you are interested  then reply back with updated resume, rate & contact details ASAP to
harpree...@virtusoft.us

POSITION: SharePoint Project Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL

DURATION: 12 Months

JOB DESCRIPTION

Technical Project management experience in leading SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 related projects
  • Practiced in business requirements assessment; migration strategies; technical architecture;
  • Create presentations and statements of work
  • Knowledge of SP2010 architecture (site collections, site hierarchy,content types
  • Strong communication is required.
  • Needs to understand how to perform capacity planning, SP best practices."
  • Web Technologies(Web Applic. Develop., Sharepoint, Google,Drupal,...)

--

Regards,

Harpreet Singh | Virtusoft Inc

T: 508.656.8013 |E: Harpree...@virtusoft.us |W: www.virtusoft.us