creation of domain and its registration

mubaly

Dec 1, 2014, 8:44:53 AM12/1/14
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
Hello all IT Professionals.

I want to know about the creation of Domain name and its registration.please read it and gives me proper advice.

1.what i have to do first..for ex.. if i got a server and i have installed dns and ads on it, what i have to do next for getting this domain name in INTERNET.

                                                                  OR

If company gives me Server for domain installation what i have to do next until it comes in Internet.Please advice me step by step process, (i know how to install dns and ads) do tell me what i have to do next.
To whom i have to contact for the domain name comes in internet.....

please mail me ...mub...@gmail.com   or you can post here.

Rajeev kumar

Dec 2, 2014, 5:56:51 AM12/2/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of mubaly
First Tell ur target clearly. What u want to do exactly?

--

---

gabriel Houinsou

Dec 2, 2014, 6:46:44 AM12/2/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Rajeev
Hi
The Internet is full of resources including IT. I do use youtube a lot. so all you are talking about, no one would have time to give those step by step installation. Just go to www.youtube.com

Island Technologies Inc

Dec 2, 2014, 10:08:18 AM12/2/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of mubaly

Ask your isp to create your external domain records. Or better create online with go daddy.