Outlook error

Nipuna Gayan

Nov 11, 2014, 5:41:52 AM11/11/14
to microsoft-certifications

Hi All,

Have anybody seen below error on outlook?

Every email comes like this

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Subject: RE: LCL

Dear Azlan,
informed by the co-loader,they will arrange our shpt on the schedule 5 Nov
pls note with thks

Best  regards,
Lein Fu
Operations Department,
BEL International Logistics Limited Ningbao Branch -
http://www.bel-intl.com
Tel:  (86 574) 87752736     Fax: (86 574) 87752763  Email: Lei...@bel-intl.com
Offices: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Tianjin, Taipei, Ho Chi Minh City.

"Azlan Mahir" >

"'ngb_leinfu/BEL'" <lei...@bel-intl.com>

cc

"'brian.wu/BEL'" <bria...@bel-intl.com>, <rane...@lankaship.lk>, <ruv...@lankaship.lk>, "'sha_stella/BEL'" <stell...@bel-intl.com>, "'Tiny Samat - Lanka Shipping'" <tiny....@lankaship.lk>

Subject

RE: LCL Shipment Ex Ningbo to Colombo

Dear Lein,

Please proceed with Millennium Logistics since they agreed to load without any charges involved,

***********Quote**********

Dear Azlan,

Just rcvd confirmation from agent that they wasn't take any additional charges for this shipment hence kindly ask shipper to contact our agent for loading process.

Thanks & Regards,
Shihara.

Capture.JPG

Shipping & Cargo Services (Pvt) Ltd.,
# 214/3/2/29, Camway Plaza,
Srimath Bandaranayake Mawatha,
Colombo-12, Sri Lanka.
Tel        : +94-(0)11-2448285 (HUNTING)
Fax       : +94-(0)11-244828
Mobile : +94 770025353
E-mail: sa...@shippingncargo.com
Web     : www.shippingncargo.com

***********Unquote***********

“All business is transacted in accordance to our Standard Trading Conditions, a copy of which is available on request.”

Thanks & Best Regards

Azlan Mahir
Business Development Executive
Nov 11, 2014, 5:52:48 AM11/11/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of nipuna
Hi Nipuna,
1. Please check if your ms office is upto date...if not UPDATE.
2. backup your mails and repair outlook.pst files.
3. unistall and reinstall your ms office.
please try & give feedback.
Thanks

Henry Ndele
 ​

Nasckofu Group
​:​
​ ​
System Administrator

Ultimate solution provider in Information & Technology Company.
Cell: +254-738296578
​ ​
Tel: +254.733552114
Twitter: @henryndele Ulr: nasckofu.wordpress
Website: www.nasckofu.com

--

---

Nipuna Gayan

Nov 11, 2014, 5:57:44 AM11/11/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Henry Ndele

Thank you Henry much appreciated your support.
I tried everything before but didn't work out even i try with fresh pst fine didn't work out any suggestions?

Jimish Kareliya

Nov 18, 2014, 11:04:13 AM11/18/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of nipuna
Hi Nipuna,,

Restore Outlook

Notice: this procedure will reset Outlook to its DEFAULT views and it will NOT restore CUSTOM toolbars or menus.

To restore Outlook views, toolbars, menus or settings, you need to reset the content of the OUTCMD.DAT file.

1. Exit Outlook;
2. Locate the OUTCMD.DAT file.
If you are running Windows XP and you installed Outlook on its default path, you can find the file in "C:\Documents and Settings\-USER-\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook", where "-USER-" if the name of your Windows login account. If not, search your local disk for the filename;
3. Rename the OUTCMD.DAT file to a different filename;
4. Restart Outlook.

Thank You for giving your valuable time.

Regards,

Jimish Kareliya

jimish....@gmail.com

+919867376345