VCE sofftware and Exam 70-450 Required

Mohammad Nazir Wahedi

Nov 26, 2012, 6:28:57 AM11/26/12
to microsoft-certifications
Dear All,

Hope you all are fine, I faced problem when I download the vce file from examcollections.com. can anyone have the latest software of VCE.
attached are the vce file which my vce software doesn't open, giving error.

your help is highly appreciated. thanks in advance
Mohammad Nazir Wahedi
MIS Officer
Afghanistan Rural Enterprise Development Program/AREDP
Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation & Development/MRRD
Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan

Microsoft.CertifyMe.70-450.v2012-08-29.by.Conner.125q.vce
Microsoft.PrepKing.70-450.v2012-08-11.by.Jenny.122q.vce

imran khan

Nov 26, 2012, 6:53:43 AM11/26/12
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Mohammad Nazir Wahedi

Hi

Here u go,vce software

http://db.tt/H4TMBdeU

--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

Mohammad Nazir Wahedi

tawanda Mak

Jan 10, 2013, 3:45:56 AM1/10/13
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Mohammad Nazir Wahedi
Dear All,

May you kindly assist with the new VCE engine?

Thank you

imran khan

Jan 10, 2013, 4:18:11 AM1/10/13
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of tawanda makoni

Hi

Everyone here u go

http://db.tt/ZpvPyBjH

AP

Sep 3, 2014, 3:05:27 AM9/3/14
to Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
I need the latest version of VCE Engine. Anybody can help??

Percy Jimenez

Nov 11, 2014, 5:16:50 PM11/11/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of AP
I got an error.

Please advise.

Regards,

- Percy Jimenez

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message along with any attachments immediately.

--

---

stickerbush1970

Nov 11, 2014, 7:46:59 PM11/11/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Percy
Go to exam collection and buy it