Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Melissa Wyant

ongelezen,
19 dec 2016, 12:46:2219-12-2016
aan Meditech L
Has anyone been able to get the Pyxis interface engineers to set up the interface messages to send the Waste while removing?

We have the Waste messages if it is a return/waste but not for Waste while removing.  We set up the Pyxis to ask if they are administering the entire dose and whe waste is calculated with the Pyxis vend but it does not send to Meditech.

Melissa

Melissa Wyant, R.Ph.
Pharmacy Application Analyst, IS
Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke, MA
413-534-2842

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Holyoke Medical Center's privacy policy, Please visit our Internet web site at http://www.holyokehealth.com

Carpenter, Michael

ongelezen,
19 dec 2016, 14:14:5419-12-2016
aan Melissa Wyant, Meditech L

Melissa, Pyxis has an corporate jw waste solution, to create a full waste message from the ‘waste while removing’ scenario. Our Pyxis CE got it to work. It then acts just like a ‘waste after removing’ scenario. There is still some work to do, for advising the pyxis user to (not) waste items, to reduce issues/noise in the Process Infce Errors routine in Meditech.

Mike

Michael Carpenter | Sr.Systems Analyst | ENGAGE | michael....@thinkengage.com | 509.232.8340 | engage.xyz

Charles Downs

ongelezen,
20 dec 2016, 08:17:3520-12-2016
aan Melissa Wyant, Meditech L

I am dealing with that and my interface person here couldn’t even find the waste message on the one with waste after removal. Also, the one where I wasted during removal did not even make it to Meditech (not to the patient profile nor in the process errors queue). Always a problem when you are dealing with two vendors. Are you going to be in on the MUSE web JW waste discussion tomorrow at 1 PM EST? Marc Johnson and Bob Lombardi are going to be on the call, so maybe we can get some answers.

Charlie

Charles Downs Pharm.D.

Informatics Pharmacist

Trivergent Health Alliance