[MT-L] CS 6.0 or CS 5.X Documentation in an Anticoagulation Clinic

Harlow Sires

Nov 8, 2010, 5:43:45 PM11/8/10
to medit...@mtusers.com
Is anyone using PCS documentation in an Anticoagulation Clinic?

H. Sires RN MSN
Overlake Hospital and Medical Center
Bellevue, WA
harlow...@overlakehospital.org

Please do NOT send messages that ask "Please post to the list" or "I'd like to see your answers" or "Send that info to me, too" These are useless messages that just waste the email server's resources. Instead, email the original requester and ask that they send you or post the results of their question.

You can locate the:
1) meditech-l archives
2) NPR/Magic/CS tips
3) job opportunities in the Meditech community
http://mtusers.net

Do NOT send email to meditech...@MTUsers.com. This is a system email box that is NOT monitored by a human. If you need help or advice on how to use the meditech-l, email lo...@MTUsers.com or ju...@MTUsers.net. Both of these people help manage the meditech-l, so they are your best resource.