Behavior Specific Question

Wallace, Andrew

Apr 13, 2018, 2:14:23 PM4/13/18
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon - Can anyone confirm that we have an option to choose a weapon type from a drop down (or other method) when entering a weapon or firearms related behavior event. I was told this was embedded into IC, but I don't see it. It's possible it's deeper in the event, but I dislike creating fake Firearms type behavior events.

thanks!
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Katie Gourley

Apr 16, 2018, 12:47:33 PM4/16/18
to MaineICUsersGroup

I just went through one trying to find it and do not have a drop box anywhere.
Katie

Rita Rawding

Apr 17, 2018, 8:49:06 AM4/17/18
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
You will find the drop down for weapons after you add a participant.

*************************************

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information, which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules or regulations.  This email and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only.  If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the email and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences.  If you have received this email and attachments in error, please contact the Windham-Raymond School District at 207-892-1800 and delete the email and its attachments from your computer.

Nancy Embry

Apr 24, 2018, 11:56:53 AM4/24/18
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
It should be populated by IC by now....