Help!

Nancy Embry

Mar 3, 2015, 9:20:46 AM3/3/15
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Does someone smarter than me with a hosted district have time for me off-line to help me get my bearings on what JumpRope wants vs. what I want to give them?

I want to be sure that they are allowed read-only access and I'm having trouble in this regard;
oh, just follow the directions and you'll be fine...

Much appreciated.

Nancy

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Joseph M. Knight

Mar 5, 2015, 8:48:15 AM3/5/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

I took the files that I was provided by JumpRope (which I believe had actually been at least partly written by Sam Iggulden?) and plunked them into a copy of another scripted system that we run nightly. So both run nightly.

As far as I know, the host name for ODBC is still odbc.maine.infinitecampus.org

Nancy Embry

Mar 5, 2015, 9:22:38 AM3/5/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Thank you; Sam's been a great resource for this "surprise"
project.

Custom has confirmed that my credentials work,
and just this morning confirmed that what you provided above
is accurate; not the other variations provided which of course
bombed.

Our guy here is working hard to bring all the pieces together; they
all work separately but not yet together...

The devil's in the details, as always.