Mondays' Westbrook Meeting

Linda Chaisson

Jun 8, 2015, 8:34:15 AM6/8/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Hi All:
Would someone mind posting the synopsis of the meeting with Jason this afternoon? Due to a last minute issue I can not make it but really need to know what's going on.
Thanks for anyone who is willing!
Linda

Linda Chaisson
RSU16 Technology Director
C/O Poland Regional HS
1457 Maine Street
Poland, ME 04274

William Backman

Jun 8, 2015, 8:45:25 AM6/8/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
And I'll be going to the Augusta meeting tomorrow, and I'll post my notes.

Jeanne Houde

Jun 8, 2015, 10:50:10 AM6/8/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to this meeting and one of the people who was supposed to go with me is home sick.  I was going to update her so I can include you at the same time.  I'll scan any handouts etc.

Jeanne Houde
District Data Manager
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253

Shannon Commeau

Jun 8, 2015, 12:33:12 PM6/8/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Please include me to, the only day they have it near me, I am out of the office. :-(
--
~~If you've given your all, then you've done all that you could and you should have no regrets~~