Is Synergy offline for anyone else?

Audet, Norma-Jean

Nov 2, 2017, 2:43:35 PM11/2/17
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com, METDA
Anyone else having issues?

--
Norma-Jean Audet
Technology Director
RSU #4 Litchfield - Sabattus - Wales
Oak Hill High School
56 School Road
Wales, ME 04280
207.375.4950 x 393
norma-je...@rsu4.org

Notices:

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) addressed above. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions, emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be released to the public and/or the media if requested.

Joseph M. Knight

Nov 2, 2017, 2:47:43 PM11/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

I have heard that others are having trouble logging in as well.

I am able to log in without difficulty.

Nancy Embry

Nov 2, 2017, 3:07:07 PM11/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I struggled to get in early this afternoon for about an hour off and on.

Just now, I got in successfully and just logged out.

Nancy Embry

Data Systems Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Wallace, Andrew

Nov 2, 2017, 3:14:51 PM11/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
it went down for us for about 8 minutes. back in and plugging away!