Nancy Embry

Apr 11, 2017, 1:48:48 PM4/11/17
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else losing crazy time watching the CRDC sit not "Save and Go to...anywhere?"

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Jeanne Houde

Apr 11, 2017, 2:59:08 PM4/11/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yes!  I'm helping out the data manager and I've read a 1/4 of a book waiting for the next table.

Jeanne Houde
Data Management Advisor
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253

Nancy Embry

Apr 11, 2017, 3:42:22 PM4/11/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I don't know why that's oddly comforting, but thanks!

(And Jeanne...you ARE the Data Manager...forever.)

Michael Richards

Apr 12, 2017, 2:53:50 PM4/12/17
to maineicusersgroup
Different Day, Same Results.....

Sue Crovo

Apr 13, 2017, 10:39:39 AM4/13/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
YES, SO ANNOYING!  ESPECAILLY WHEN THERE IS A DEADLINE!

Nancy Embry

Apr 13, 2017, 10:42:00 AM4/13/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
That's the "line" my dead body finally falls over, isn't it?

Guess who's spending next week here, watching their
*$#@ site do nothing.