Student Work Submissions

Susie Simmons

Sep 15, 2016, 9:13:29 AM9/15/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone in this group know if the assigned date and the due date of an assignment with online work submission turned on would limit the student to only work on the assignment during that date range? My instinct is no, but I can't find any clear answer in my searching the documentation.
--
Sincerely,
Susie Simmons

Technology Coach for Bonny Eagle Middle School & High School
Google Certified Educator Level 2; Google for Education Certified Trainer; Google Classroom Expert team member
Find me on Google+ and Twitter
Founder and Cohost of "About TIME & Beyond!", a monthly YouTube Live broadcast about technology integration in Maine (& Beyond)

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

MSAD #6 - Bonny Eagle Schools
Buxton - Hollis - Limington - Standish - Frye Island, Maine
Helping all students to reach their full potential

Tonya

Sep 15, 2016, 9:24:17 AM9/15/16
to MaineICUsersGroup
They can still work on the assignment even past the due date.  However, if the assignment start date isn't until in the future, they will not see it until that start date.