Nancy Embry

Sep 27, 2016, 9:17:12 AM9/27/16
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com

​Tried to set up OAuth client Management with ASM and One roster API and it's not working.

I've got a case in, but as far as it went on my side, it flew through the steps before it hit the wall
when the building tech went in to finish the connection.

Ideas from anyone who got it to work?

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Wallace, Andrew

Sep 27, 2016, 9:25:03 AM9/27/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
we have it working, but imho it's pretty flawed. There are some basic misunderstandings on how SIS work by Apple and JAMF is my impression

Sep 27, 2016, 9:43:54 AM9/27/16
to MaineICUsersGroup
Just FYI these changes to OneRoster are coming out in the next update of IC:

OneRoster - Teacher and Student Accounts (SIS-97811)

The Teacher and Student Enrollment views in OneRoster have been updated to pull only teachers and students who have a user account.

Article(s): OneRoster

OneRoster - REST Documentation Client in IE (SIS-97812)

The REST Documentation Client for OneRoster has been updated to be available in Internet Explorer.

Article(s): REST Documentation Client

OneRoster - Active Student Enrollments (SIS-97838)

Previously, OneRoster pulled students as active even if the section they were enrolled in met only in a past or future term. This logic has been updated to take the section placement of the section into consideration as well.

Article(s): OneRoster

OneRoster - Various Updates (SIS-98028)

The following minor updates have been made to OneRoster logic:

  • Added a reported Organization (link to a district) to Relative and Guardian records.
  • Updated logic so that when a task is associated with a term that lacks a start or end date, that term will not be pulled into the grading period view.
  • Updated logic so that students who are enrolled in multiple schedule structures in the same calendar report correctly.
  • Added logic to include the district's Campus version.

Article(s): OneRoster