Guest Access to Grade Book

Lisa Quigley

May 24, 2016, 1:57:57 PM5/24/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I would like to give our principals "Guest Access to the Grade Book" but I can not find where this is in tool rights. Would someone please send me a screen shot of where this tool right is hidden?  :)
Thank you,

Lisa Quigley
Data Manager
Biddeford School Department
ext. 7040

Tonya

May 24, 2016, 2:29:49 PM5/24/16
to MaineICUsersGroup
Here you go!

Lisa Quigley

May 24, 2016, 2:33:13 PM5/24/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
awww... thank you. I looked everywhere but the System Admin

I appreciate your help. Thanks

Lisa Quigley
Data Manager
Biddeford School Department
ext. 7040

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

Nancy Embry

May 25, 2016, 9:11:55 AM5/25/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Funny; finally, we have this.  Now that everything is moving into
another system locally.   Sigh.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department