Teacher login issues

Norma-Jean Audet

Mar 6, 2017, 7:10:44 AM3/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else having teacher login issues this morning after this
weekend's update.

The same no security authorization message again.

Sent from my iPhone

William Backman

Mar 6, 2017, 7:13:56 AM3/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yes.
We had to send out a "clear your browser cache" message to all staff.

Will Backman
Director of Technology
Kennebec Valley Consolidated Schools - AOS92.org
Vassalboro - Waterville - Winslow

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson

John Armentrout

Mar 6, 2017, 7:42:12 AM3/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
RSU2 as well.  If you check the login access log on user accounts, the hostnames at infinitecampus.org look like there's been some significant server changes there....

Audet, Norma-Jean

Mar 6, 2017, 8:45:56 AM3/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
This is interesting information. I just checked out the access logs as well.

We sent out the same message to our staff.

Norma-Jean Audet
Technology Director
RSU #4 Litchfield - Sabattus - Wales
Oak Hill High School
56 School Road
Wales, ME 04280
207.375.4950 x 393
norma-je...@rsu4.org

Notices:

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) addressed above. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions, emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be released to the public and/or the media if requested.