???

Shannon

Jul 22, 2015, 1:46:58 PM7/22/15
to MaineICUsersGroup
I am trying to pull in new students and it is not finding them, only returning students and then will not even let me click on them.  I work at a tech school and have to pull in students every year.  Not sure if something is going on.

Nancy Embry

Jul 22, 2015, 2:27:18 PM7/22/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I put a ticket in because Student Locator is grayed out today, if that's what you mean.

They told me that it might be related to something else that's going on....which doesn't sound
good!

Nancy

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Shannon <goodt...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to pull in new students and it is not finding them, only returning students and then will not even let me click on them.  I work at a tech school and have to pull in students every year.  Not sure if something is going on.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Shannon Commeau

Jul 22, 2015, 2:39:30 PM7/22/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yup that is what I was talking about.  Worked earlier for me, then just stopped. Ugh.
~~If you've given your all, then you've done all that you could and you should have no regrets~~

Lisa Quigley

Jul 22, 2015, 3:34:28 PM7/22/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I noticed the student locator was grayed out too and I also put in a ticket.

Lisa Quigley
Data Manager
Biddeford School Department

Norma-Jean Audet

Jul 22, 2015, 4:40:47 PM7/22/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Our registration person has the same issue

Sent from my iPad