Address Errors

Katie Gourley

Oct 12, 2017, 10:18:17 AM10/12/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
Good morning,
I am getting reports back from my secretaries that when you try to print schedule or label that it is printing multiple copies with addresses to those as their non household contacts. I have checked and there is not a check mark for mailing etc. This is just occurring this morning. When they printed labels and schedules yesterday it did not happen. I have also sent this to Jason as I am wondering if something with the update last night has caused a blimp.

Anyone else seeing this??

Katie Gourley
RSU 25

Michelle Reny

Oct 12, 2017, 10:22:17 AM10/12/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
One of our secretaries has just contacted me with this same issue.

Michelle Reny

Melissa

Oct 12, 2017, 11:02:19 AM10/12/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
We are also experiencing it.  If anyone has a case number, could you post it to refer to.

Pam Cyrway

Oct 12, 2017, 11:08:44 AM10/12/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I submitted a Case to Campus this morning.  Case #638981

Pam Cyrway
Data Manager
AOS92 Waterville Public Schools
Email:  pcy...@aos92.org
Office:  (207) 873-2751  Ext. 4720
Cell:     (207) 314-5080

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity addressed above. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions, emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be released to the public and/or the media if requested.

Katie Gourley

Oct 12, 2017, 11:43:56 AM10/12/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
I have submitted a case: 639038