IC University

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Charles McLaughlin

未讀,
2015年4月27日 清晨7:26:322015/4/27
收件者:MaineICU...@googlegroups.com、Suzanne Day
Does anyone know if our State Contract will allow our IC users to do webinars in the IC University?

MSAD#55 Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息