1537.2

Lisa Quigley

Oct 5, 2015, 1:28:27 PM10/5/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know when the state plans to release 1537.2? There is a fix on this release for the IEP item that displays on the IEP but won't print:  How the child's disability affects.......

This is driving our special ed teachers crazy!

Localization - Maine

Maine - IEP Update (SIS-89111)

Previously, the PLAAFP editor of the IEP and Transition IEP were mapping data to incorrect fields in the printed documents. This has been corrected.

Lisa Quigley
Data Manager
Biddeford School Department

Michael Richards

Oct 5, 2015, 1:39:13 PM10/5/15
to maineicusersgroup
Same issue in Wells-Ogunquit
This was the latest conversation with Jason Kramer:
I’ve just requested Campus.1537.4 be put into Staging so the DOE can test it.  I’ll continue to keep you posted.

Michael Richards
Wells-Ogunquit CSD

Bernice Drown

Oct 5, 2015, 1:43:35 PM10/5/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Same issue here in Sanford.  I was told that the State needs to “test” the newest release first, and then they will put in the request to IC to receive the update.

Lisa Quigley

Oct 5, 2015, 1:50:05 PM10/5/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
excellent, thank you!