Royal Academy

Wallace, Andrew

Oct 27, 2015, 3:53:10 PM10/27/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
does anyone know if Royal Academy in Gray Maine is considered adult ed, or is it an approved private school? Or is it something different altogether?
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Nancy Embry

Oct 28, 2015, 10:12:54 AM10/28/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Well, is sure sounds fancy at least.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Wallace, Andrew <A...@spsd.org> wrote:
does anyone know if Royal Academy in Gray Maine is considered adult ed, or is it an approved private school? Or is it something different altogether?
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Sam Iggulden

Oct 28, 2015, 1:09:11 PM10/28/15
to MaineICUsersGroup
I think it is an organization that supports home school students, and basically allows home-schoolers to get a diploma.

As far as I know - kids who go there are exited to home-school.

Rick Bergeron

Oct 28, 2015, 3:57:35 PM10/28/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

It is an approved school for attendance purposes.

Rick

Rick Bergeron

Oct 28, 2015, 4:00:06 PM10/28/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Actually it is an approved school so you can use exit code 27

Bernice Drown

Oct 29, 2015, 8:18:14 AM10/29/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

I was also able this morning to successfully terminate the Marjorie Ryer assignment I needed to.