Standards-based transcripts

Anthony Calileo

May 11, 2017, 11:06:21 AM5/11/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Is anyone out there currently using IC's standards-based transcript at their High School? We're implementing this for the upcoming school year, and I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to speak on the phone to discuss how they've set up their standards (and their transcript) and answer some specific questions.

Tony Calileo
Student Information Manager
Lake Region Schools

"DON'T PANIC"

William Backman

May 11, 2017, 12:17:23 PM5/11/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
We are tracking proficiency towards graduation in IC, but we are using the assessment module.  I'm happy to share how we have it set up.

Will Backman
Director of Technology
Kennebec Valley Consolidated Schools - AOS92.org
Vassalboro - Waterville - Winslow

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson