Pesky yellow boxes

Susie Simmons

Mar 18, 2015, 8:22:22 AM3/18/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone run into the pesky yellow notes boxes not disappearing in Gradebook? I'm trying to troubleshoot it for a teacher and I've never run into it before..

Here is the screenshot of what it looks like:

Sincerely,
Susie Simmons

Technology Integrator
Bonny Eagle Middle School & High School
Certified Google Educator (Apps + Chrome), Common Sense Media Certified Educator
Find me on Google+

Based in room 97 at the Middle School or room 109B at the High School

Please visit my Blogsite or Guides & Tutorials site for all of my workshops and information.
To submit a tech help ticket, please visit this website.

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

******************************
********************
MSAD #6 - Bonny Eagle Schools
Buxton - Hollis - Limington - Standish - Frye Island, Maine
Helping all students to reach their full potential

Nancy Embry

Mar 18, 2015, 8:29:28 AM3/18/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yup; pain in the neck.  Here it's been solved by a combo of
clearing out everything, logging out of
the browser, restarting the device (because some of my teachers
never, ever do...) and then going back in.

Our District Smart Guy is checking into something with settings and
the Air devices but no firm solution yet.

​Also, sometimes it's from browser to browser.  Chrome never does it
for her, but always does for him...

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department