Nancy Embry

Oct 8, 2015, 12:38:42 PM10/8/15
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com

​Anyone have any insight for me?

Kittery is using IC for everything except for most courses offered to grades 9 and 10, which are in JumpRope.  Say 50/50.

We have three Score Groups; unweighted, Honors and AP.  So I'm clearly going to be doing some kind of conversion, be it Final Grade from JR>IC, or creating new Score Groups in IC using 1 - 4 in increments and then creating a new grading task for final grade only to morph the final PBL scores out of JR into.

Does anyone else have a tangle like this?  And what are you doing?

Or what is anyone with two systems doing?

Right now I seem to be the only person who thinks this is a challenge....and I'm getting nervous!​

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

John.c.Armentrout

Oct 8, 2015, 12:46:14 PM10/8/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yes it can be complicated. I tried to call and they said you were at the hs.  Give me a call if you want more info.  We are in a similar situation.

John

441-3198