Federal Ethnicity Check Boxes?

Joseph M. Knight

Jul 9, 2015, 9:34:26 AM7/9/15
to MEICUG
So I know where to pull the Federal Ethnicity Codes from in the database... (1-7)

Does anyone know where to pull the actual check boxes from in the database?

For example, I can pull that a person is 'Hispanic' (1) or 'Mixed' (7) easily enough, but if I want to know exactly which boxes (White, Black, etc) were checked... I can't seem to find that anywhere...

Anyone?

winmail.dat

Tonya

Jul 9, 2015, 10:04:48 AM7/9/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com, maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Go to Demographics - Federal Race and the fields are all there.

Joseph M. Knight

Jul 9, 2015, 10:31:34 AM7/9/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Aha! Excellent.

Knowing their names (at least in AdHoc), this will hopefully assist me in finding them through SQL in the DB.

Thanks much! :~)

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

Joseph M. Knight

Jul 9, 2015, 10:37:19 AM7/9/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Or not, unfortunately… :~(

The only tables I find with any UPPER(column) LIKE ‘%ASIAN%’ is:

table_name  column_name

FLDemographicTransaction      raceAsian

FLFASTERHeader00  raceAsian

FLFASTERLineT1    raceAsian

FLWDISDemographicTransaction  RaceAsian

They are all empty, presumably because they all belong to Florida.

My specific query:

SELECT t.name AS table_name,

c.name AS column_name

FROM sys.tables AS t

INNER JOIN sys.columns c ON t.OBJECT_ID = c.OBJECT_ID

WHERE UPPER(c.name) LIKE '%ASIAN%'

ORDER BY table_name, column_name

Knowing their names (at least in AdHoc), this will hopefully assist me in finding them through SQL in the DB.

Thanks much! :~)

Joseph M. Knight

Jul 9, 2015, 10:45:40 AM7/9/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Finally found it: [IdentityRaceEthnicity]

There is no one there with a 1 or a 7 in this table, but anyone with a 7 in the Identity table has multiple records in this table, and I presume anyone with a 1 in the Identity table will have a different value here.