NEO GRADUATION COHORT VALIDATION

lesleyc...@rsu57.org

Oct 26, 2015, 7:22:19 AM10/26/15
to MaineICUsersGroup
Just wondered if anyone is having trouble with the validation of the 4,5 or 6 year Graduation sections using the new NEO system.

I was able to update my dropouts but not the Graduation sections?

Jeanne T. Houde

Oct 26, 2015, 7:32:08 AM10/26/15
to MaineICUsersGroup@googlegroups com

I wasn't able to upload the spreadsheets for the graduation cohorts.

On October 26, 2015, at 7:22 AM, lesleyc...@rsu57.org wrote:

Just wondered if anyone is having trouble with the validation of the 4,5 or 6 year Graduation sections using the new NEO system.

I was able to update my dropouts but not the Graduation sections?

CHAMPION, LESLEY

Oct 26, 2015, 7:46:44 AM10/26/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I am assuming the DOE is aware of this issue an is working on it?

Thank you,
Lesley Champion
Guidance Secretary
Massabesic High School

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "MaineICUsersGroup" group.

Anita Petitt

Oct 26, 2015, 8:13:44 AM10/26/15
to MaineICUsersGroup
I just talked with MEDMS Support.   They are having problems with the NEO Graduation module.   At present, you can enter and save data in the Dropout and 4-Year Cohort sections; not sure about the Completers and other Cohort sections.    More information on the new deadline will be included in a Commissioner's message.

Nancy Embry

Oct 26, 2015, 9:22:56 AM10/26/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Last ...Wed or Thurs...I was able to show Rick some specific things that didn't work right (since we're so little we don't have much to begin with, so they were easy to spot).

My issues were making validations here that should have immediately shown up there...
except they didn't.

I know that as of last week (Wed?) when we spoke he was working on the issues with
development.

Don't know where we're at now.

N.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 7:22 AM, <lesleyc...@rsu57.org> wrote:
Just wondered if anyone is having trouble with the validation of the 4,5 or 6 year Graduation sections using the new NEO system.

I was able to update my dropouts but not the Graduation sections?

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Rick Bergeron

Oct 26, 2015, 5:38:04 PM10/26/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

Most of our known issues have been fixed. If you’re still having issues, email me directly instead of the Helpdesk.

Rick
Richard....@maine.gov