Child of Military Family

Nancy Embry

Oct 21, 2015, 2:35:13 PM10/21/15
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com

Anyone else lose all their √ Child of  US Military Family under State Reporting Fields
when you rolled 14-15 to 15-16?

I did.  All the other fields in that set remained; McV, 504, G&T etc.

Opened a ticket to try and have IC restore it since I don't want to check 250 little boxes, which with
a Navy Base may not be enough.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Jeanne Houde

Oct 21, 2015, 3:44:06 PM10/21/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I had the same thing.  Thanks for alerting me to this Nancy.  At the high school I only had 6 last year but they did not roll over.  Is this because it's a field that does come over?

Jeanne Houde
Data Management Advisor
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253

Nancy Embry

Oct 21, 2015, 3:52:20 PM10/21/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
It's supposed to, just like 504 and everything else.

I called IC and jumped up and down and they put them all
back.