Nancy Embry

Nov 6, 2017, 11:47:44 AM11/6/17
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Anyone seen a list of definitions for the fields labeled as Sr Enr User Check  within
Enrollment>Show Details?

Inline image 1

Nancy Embry

Data Systems Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Jason Tozer

Nov 6, 2017, 12:44:22 PM11/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering that too.  It seems to follow the State Reporting Fields structure in Infinite Campus.
Inline image 1

I am having an issue with State agency clients - when I go to enrollment history in Synergy it is read only so I can't change it.  The Enrollment report from Infinite Campus doesn't show state agency client as a field.  Anyone else having issues with this?

Jason

Katie Gourley

Nov 6, 2017, 1:07:04 PM11/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Jason, I dealt with the SAC issue Friday after dealing with the state was told they are the only one that can add that field now. You have to email them the information on each student and they will add it to their synergy enrollment.
Katie

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 6, 2017, at 12:44 PM, Jason Tozer <jtoz...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was wondering that too.  It seems to follow the State Reporting Fields structure in Infinite Campus.
<image.png>

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Nancy Embry <nem...@kitteryschools.com> wrote:
Anyone seen a list of definitions for the fields labeled as Sr Enr User Check  within
Enrollment>Show Details?

<image.png>

Nancy Embry

Data Systems Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Nancy Embry

Nov 6, 2017, 1:29:37 PM11/6/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
It will let me alter that field, whatever it means...that's what I'm wondering,
is what they mean?

Nancy Embry

Nov 8, 2017, 3:22:09 PM11/8/17
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else had issues with our new District ID and making Apple School Manager work with
Campus Learning>One Roster?

IC has confirmed we've got everything right, but it just doesn't work.

Contacting ASM help, but it's been suggested that the change of the District ID due to Fun In Maine might have something to do with it.  IC says no....

Anyone?

And I am so very happy to be working on something other than Synergy.