FRAM Data

Michelle Reny

Oct 16, 2017, 12:51:40 PM10/16/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I have not been able to upload any of our FRAM data to Synergy.  Each time all of my students are showing up as errors.  Is anyone else having this problem?

--
Michelle Reny

Ramona Bennett

Oct 16, 2017, 1:35:07 PM10/16/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
What is the error code?

Ramona L. Bennett
RSU 24 Data Manager
2165 US Highway 1
Sullivan, ME  04664

Michelle Reny

Oct 16, 2017, 1:39:29 PM10/16/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I have determined that it is my end date in the FRAM module.
Michelle Reny

Sue Lambert

Oct 16, 2017, 1:47:49 PM10/16/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Michelle
I did hear Lori our IT person say that all the end dates needed to be June 30, I think she said and it will error if you have the end date set to October 2018 which is how we usually have them in IC based on them being able to use that status through to so many days into the school year.

~Sue
Sue Lambert
MSAD #49
Albion Elementary School Secretary
20 School St.
Albion, ME 04910

"You are who you choose to be; YOU choose!"   ~Iron Giant Movie

William Backman

Oct 16, 2017, 1:49:29 PM10/16/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I believe the official word is: "if the date is beyond 06/30/2018 it will need to be left out of the file (put in as null)."
Don't change any FRAM end dates in IC.  Just clear the values in the export file.
Will Backman
Director of Technology
Kennebec Valley Consolidated Schools - AOS92.org
Vassalboro - Waterville - Winslow

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson

Sue Lambert

Katie Gourley

Oct 17, 2017, 11:16:47 AM10/17/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
My concern for today.. I haven't been able to get my fram in as I am still working on enrollment errors.. Now today is the cut off for last years FRAM Status. When I go to pull my upload will it show the status it was on Oct 1 or will it show all the changes as of today? It is not going to be accurate for where we were on Oct. 1? Any ideas?

Katie Gourley