Infinite Campus - Hosted Maine Sites down?

Audet, Norma-Jean

Jan 23, 2015, 6:57:42 AM1/23/15
to ACTEM:Assoc. of Computer Technology Educators of Maine, maineicu...@googlegroups.com, All Tech World
Good morning,

Our IC (hosted) is still down this morning. Anyone else in Maine down?

--
Norma-Jean Audet
Education Technology Director

Michael Richards

Jan 23, 2015, 7:12:06 AM1/23/15
to maineicusersgroup
Down in Wells

Shannon Commeau

Jan 23, 2015, 7:12:55 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Down in Bangor too.
--
~~If you've given your all, then you've done all that you could and you should have no regrets~~

Audet, Norma-Jean

Jan 23, 2015, 7:15:08 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I called at 7 and opened a ticket.

Wallace, Andrew

Jan 23, 2015, 7:15:28 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
We host our own in South Portland, and we can get in but users are starting t email saying they cannot get search results.

Jan 23, 2015, 7:23:52 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Down in RSU16 - is this related to last nights update?

Nancy Embry

Jan 23, 2015, 7:26:18 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yup.  I'm on the ledge.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Audet, Norma-Jean <norma-je...@rsu4.org> wrote:

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Linda Chaisson

Jan 23, 2015, 7:27:14 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I just talked with Gloria at Custom - last night's update got started late and is still running. They are hoping it will finish soon and everyone will be back online. No eta.

Matt Frey-Davis

Jan 23, 2015, 7:34:15 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I just spoke with IC - all Maine Districts are down.  They had trouble with the update last night and are still completing it.  According to Custom Computer, they should be back up soon.

Wallace, Andrew

Jan 23, 2015, 7:35:59 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
not sure if it is related, but be sure to run some basic functions once it is back up. We are up, but things seem "wonky"
  Is the Cusotm help desk taking calls right now?
thanks

Jan 23, 2015, 7:43:24 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Still down as of 7:43 in SAD35.

Jeanne Houde
District Data Manager
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253

Charles McLaughlin

Jan 23, 2015, 7:57:25 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com, ACTE...@lists.maine.edu, maineicu...@googlegroups.com, all-te...@rsu4.org
Ours is down at sad55 - Hosted
Chuck

MSAD#55 Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Jeanne Houde

Jan 23, 2015, 8:07:39 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Just got the notification from Campus Support and forwarded to our district staff.  It makes them feel better when it comes from IC.

Jeanne Houde
District Data Manager
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253

Joseph M. Knight

Jan 23, 2015, 9:27:58 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

One of our administrative assistants just suggested that perhaps updates should be done _Friday_ evenings, with the entire weekend to resolve issues… Sounds reasonable to me, considering how many schools are now stuck today.

We’ve already passed the time that our automated software handles attendance calls, meaning they’ve had to handle all that manually, as well as taking the attendance in the first place.

Thank goodness we postponed the quarter closing a week (for other reasons), because originally today was the last day of the quarter.

Wallace, Andrew

Jan 23, 2015, 9:31:23 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I doubt IC works weekends.

One of our administrative assistants just suggested that perhaps updates should be done _Friday_ evenings, with the entire weekend to resolve issues… Sounds reasonable to me, considering how many schools are now stuck today.

We’ve already passed the time that our automated software handles attendance calls, meaning they’ve had to handle all that manually, as well as taking the attendance in the first place.

Thank goodness we postponed the quarter closing a week (for other reasons), because originally today was the last day of the quarter.

Michael Richards

Jan 23, 2015, 9:41:04 AM1/23/15
to maineicusersgroup
It is working in Wells!

Michael

Sue Lambert

Jan 23, 2015, 9:52:01 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
There was a message from IC that last night's update went longer and so sites were down this morning. Maybe it's fixed now.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

William Backman

Jan 23, 2015, 9:56:20 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
You might be able to get in, but they might still be in the middle of reboots and further changes.  I'm waiting to hear back from them that they are done before sending an email to all our users.

Lori Faulkner

Jan 23, 2015, 10:00:50 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

I am hearing that we should not get too comfortable in it right now. They still have some issues and may be restarting.

I was in quickly with a teacher and instruction was not working.

Lori Faulkner

Director of Technology

Maine School Administrative District 49

Fairfield, ME 04937

(207)453-4200 ext. 2219

Direct line: (207)238-1111

Jan 23, 2015, 10:08:34 AM1/23/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I've got grades 4 - 12 closing, along with HS exams, semester grades and 1/2 year final grades.

If anyone needs me, I'll be on the roof.  The edge of the roof!