ODBC access

Melissa

Feb 25, 2016, 1:40:59 PM2/25/16
to MaineICUsersGroup
Is anyone else experiencing issues with their ODBC access today?  Mine worked for jobs overnight, but I can't connect today.  Just wondering if it is isolated to me.

Matt Frey-Davis

Feb 25, 2016, 1:43:23 PM2/25/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
We are experiencing problems in RSU1 as well.  All backend connections (except for the application) appear to be failing.  We've put in a call and hosting is looking into it.  Our case number is: 495419 if you want to reference it.

Thanks,
Matt Frey-Davis

SIS Manager
RSU1
Bath, ME

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Melissa <Melissa...@msad40.org> wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing issues with their ODBC access today?  Mine worked for jobs overnight, but I can't connect today.  Just wondering if it is isolated to me.

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

Richard Bergeron, Jr

Feb 25, 2016, 2:12:52 PM2/25/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
The MDOE is also having this issue. I have put in a ticket with Campus already

Rick Bergeron

Rick Bergeron