R/W Access to Database

Audet, Norma-Jean

Aug 13, 2015, 11:11:52 AM8/13/15
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a hosted district on the list that can successfully connect to their IC database.  If so, did IC have to configure anything special for you once the account was obtained?

--
Norma-Jean Audet
Technology Director

Anita Petitt

Aug 13, 2015, 11:17:18 AM8/13/15
to MaineICUsersGroup, maineicu...@googlegroups.com
If you're talking about direct access to the back-end, we have that available.    Infinite Campus initially gave us the IP address, user name and password for read-only access to the database.    Recently we got locked out of the database, and had to have our superintendent sign a form approving the access.   After that they re-opened the "role".

Nancy Embry

Aug 13, 2015, 11:23:06 AM8/13/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Our experience is exactly as Anita's; had it, worked, stopped.  New paperwork, works again.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Audet, Norma-Jean

Aug 13, 2015, 11:36:17 AM8/13/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
We just did the new paperwork too. Have the new account. Not working.

I have a ticket in. I was just curious if there was a certain setup piece missing on our end or their end to let us through their firewall, to hopefully push along the process.